Each year the Union City Board of Education prepares a professional development action plan.
The goals are to strengthen and develop identified areas of need as well as continue to build upon strengths and successes.
Among our professional development programs and information are:
- Mentoring Program
- Summer Institute
- New Teacher Handbook
- New Teacher Orientation
- New Teacher Workshops
- Professional Development Calendar
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Professional Development Resources
- Substitute Teacher Opportunities
- Super Saturday Training
- Tuition Reimbursement/Course Approval
Course Request Approval
If you are planning to enroll in any class for which you will be seeking whole, partial, or no reimbursement, you must submit a course approval form prior to the first class meeting.
To fill in and submit the form, click here