New Student Registration Information
ONLINE REGISTRATION APPLICATION FOR 2022/2023 FOR NEW STUDENTS
Click here to begin the Registration Process
2022-2023 Inscribirse de Alumnos Cliquiar en la esquina superior derecha de la forma
ONLINE REGISTRATION APPLICATION FOR 2023/2024 FOR NEW STUDENTS
2023-2024 Inscribirse de Alumnos Cliquiar en la esquina superior derecha de la forma
- After Central Registration registrar review, you will be sent an email with instructions to complete the online portion of the Registration Process. If you are not able to complete the registration forms on line, assistance will be available at the time of your appointment.
2. Central Registration registrars will call you to schedule an appointment and collect the required documentation.
3. The registration process is not complete until you schedule and attend an appointment, in-person with the required documentation.
Please note: ONLY A CUSTODIAL PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN can officially enroll a student and the student must be present at the registration appointment.
Medical Screening Forms (Also Required for Online Registration)
Special Education Medicaid Initiative (SEMI-Also Required for Online Registration)
Student(s) age 5 and up must be present with the parent/guardian at the time of the registration appointment
You must bring the following Documents with you to your appointment even if already uploaded:
- The original Birth Certificate
- Medical Screening Forms- Medical Forms, including the Physician Form with attached immunization records and proof of physical MUST BE completely filled out and signed by the doctor before registration and appointment.
- Special Education Medicaid Initiative
Elementary, Middle, and High School
- Follow directions above and Call (201) 392-3639 for Appointment
- Registration for the upcoming school year begins last week of June
Early Childhood Program
- Follow directions above and Call (201) 271-2310 for Appointment
- Children must be 3, 4, or 5 years of age before September 1
- It is recommended that your child be toilet-trained
- Registration for the upcoming school year begins the last week in April
- Student(s) may also be registered directly at any participating Center (for that Center only)
- Admittance is Subject to Availability
Union City Central Registration
4405 Palisade Avenue
Union City, NJ